Saturday, March 10, 2007

Dodge this!

As you can see I was able to enjoy a day of Dodge ball. You won't see me in these pictures, but I did play. These would be some of the highlights from todays games.

"He now knows the benefit of being big."


"Look at me!"


We bring you Speedy Gonzales!


"I wish I had teeth like Micah" sigh*


Good form!


I don't know how to play dodge ball, but I do know how to look cute.


Is it just me? or is he too excited!


I feel for the poor soul at the other end!


"It would be easier to throw if it was smaller then my head!"



In Christ,
D.Price

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

MORE PICTURES!!!

David Price said...

Two things, first, you shouldn't shout, second, you shouldn't use exlcaimations such as "More Pictures!!!" without a follow up statement identifying why you exclaimed in such a way.

... thirdly, you should always identify youself. It is just common blog courtesy. :P

dp

Daniel and Christa Blanchard said...

I do believe that it looks as though my Dad was having fun playing! :-) Thanks for the pictures!

Joe McLean said...

Those photo's are really great! I love action photos.

Anonymous said...

I was not shouting