Thursday, March 06, 2008

Recent Happenings

So I was thinking I needed to post and get some more attention. I have been fairly distant these past couple of days... er - weeks, perhaps even months. I don't know. To say the least I have been busy. My recipe of life right now includes a fairly balanced mixture of Work, School, and Church. And that all I'm providing for my life update. Now for the important and interesting things.

In the recent months I have connected with some other local photographers. We have since made a trip to Chicago to experiment with new photographic scenery and will probably go back for more in the future. We also have taken the time to get together and experiment in a more local environment... Pottstown, IL.

Here are the goods!

CHICAGO, IL





POTTSTOWN, IL




No comments: