Monday, May 05, 2008

Hare"y" Business

This afternoon as I was mowing the lawn I had this little object dart out from in my front of my mower. As it was headed directly for Knightly's (our Boarder Collie) domain I decided to quickly run after it and capture it. I was successful in obtaining the small fella and put him in a 5 gallon bucket for safe keeping along with a bunch of sod and grass. Later on Anna and I pulled him out in the safe confines of our bathroom and had fun modeling the poor guy. While I'm sure he didn't enjoy it he had an arsenal of great poses.







3 comments:

Thomas Candler said...

Oh! So that's the bunny you were talking about! :) LOL

Josiah David said...

Oops, the comp was signed on as my dad.

Melyssa L. NicDhòmhnaill said...

That bunny is too cute!!! Are you sure it doesn't have some sort of a disease....