Thursday, October 12, 2006

I got tagged...

This is an interesting experience, being tagged. I was supposedly tagged by *________ at *________. While feeling compelled to follow through, it is interesting to guess what might happen if I didn't. Perhaps the sky would fall... or perhaps, life as we know would be abliterated. Like I said it is an interesting experience being tagged.

Now comes down to what this tagged business includes. Supposedy I am responsible to share a list of items found in various location and items I deal with on a daily time period.

... 5 Things in my freezer
1. Boneless chicken breast
2. Ice
3. Blue berries
4. Well I should, but I think i'm out... frozen pizza
5. Anient cookies that have been in the freezer since the dawn of time.

... 5 things in my car
(A week ago this would have been a dangerious question.)
1. An old pair of shoe, there is no apparent reason I still have them, I never wear them nor use them for anything.
2. A a partial ream of paper, Don't ask, its a Graphic Artist thing.
3. Napkins, I don't use these, but for some reason others do so I keep them around.
4. Dust on the dashboard
5. a Roll of paper towels.

...5 things in my closet
(whoever came up with these question knew that someday I would answer them, cruel person!)
1. um... well... I would like to say clothes, but that would only be 50% true.
2. Fischer Technique... toys from my younger years.
3. Empty boxes from purchased computer equipment.
4. "really old" stuff animals (they ARE really old!)
5. a bucket of army men... I think those are still in there.

... In my back pack
1. Physics book
2. Calculator
3. Photography book
4. Mechanical Pencils
5. A single Pen

... In my wallet
1. Reciepts (I only buy stuff)
2. Student ID
3. Drivers License
4. FOID card
5. 10% discount card for Spaghetti Shop

5 People who I guess I will tag...
hmm.. this can be hard i'll have to get back to you on this one.

* names and blog addresses have been removed to protect the innocent.

In Him,
David Price

5 comments:

Simply Tiffany said...

Surely your Fisher toys and your cute little soldiers have been used recently? That can't be all that dusty, can they?

David Price said...

okay, so... whats wrong with that?

dp

Jessica McDonald said...

lol. I love the stuff in your closet! :D

jessica

Simply Tiffany said...

and you were noting my lack of a new post...

David Price said...

Tiffany, I have a more recent post on my other blog. Plus another site here, which I have been trying to keep new stuff on as well.

Trust me I have plenty of excuses.... ;)

Nice new pictures on your blog by the way!

dp