Monday, September 25, 2006

A time with friends...

Hello all! Last evening was spent over coffee games and laughs. The Peiffers joined us along with a new aquaintence James McDonald VI (not to be confused with his father or grandfather). Our dinner was followed by games. We played two, one new game and one which is sorta a growing favorite among the masses. Nola was the first and second was "Rich Man, Poor Man". Joshua did succeed in crushing me in Nola, however in "Rich Man, Poor Man. I throughly demoralized him. Here are some pictures from the evening. For you who aren't familier, there is a crown and a bag awarded to the appropiate winners/loser of each round of "Rich Man, Poor Man".


That's right Anna never got a crown or a bag. Doesn't she looked bored too?





I have another picture of Joshua which I will add when I am able.

In Him,
d.price

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would the, ah, other pic of Joshua, be the, ah, bored *ahermm*....

?